Talk

Advanced search

shit I don't like this

(8 Posts)
2shoes Wed 06-Aug-08 21:49:56

ds and his lovely gf have just broke up, chances are it might not be permanent. but survival tips please.

PestoMonster Wed 06-Aug-08 21:50:50

Aw, how sad

Carmenere Wed 06-Aug-08 21:53:09

Really? Ok, make sympathetic noises and don't bother to put too much effort into it. If he is anything like dss or dsd this will be the first of many 'serious' romances. Obviously it is the end of the world for him atm, in two weeks there will be something else occupying his mind.

2shoes Wed 06-Aug-08 21:54:58

makes no sense to an oldie like me, they were here yesterday all loved up.
poor little ladsad

scoobi6 Wed 06-Aug-08 21:56:13

give him a hug

I remember my first bad breakup and my mum said to me, "I know I don't feel the same as <<insert name here>> but I love you so have a hug anyway"

I'll never forget it, it did make me feel better

2shoes Wed 06-Aug-08 22:14:55

goes to give him a hug

LollipopViolet Thu 07-Aug-08 08:56:40

Can only echo what has been said, hugs, and an ear should he want to talk after the initial shock has worn off.

2shoes Thu 07-Aug-08 21:47:59

thanks every one. he seems better today. his mate was a great help and very supportive(bless nutty boy that he is)
the madness is that they have now got to the returning all the stuff stage. ok ds lent her a load of cd's and dvds, so I said you have to get them back. but I though the little stuff they would keep.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now