Talk

Advanced search

too much communication!!

(12 Posts)
Madlentileater Mon 30-Jun-08 19:47:17

DD2 is on the laptop next to me, chatting to 2 people on MSN, whilst also having a verbal conversation on one phone and texting on her mobile....now, I know it's her dsetiny as a woman to multitask, but tis a tad OTT, what do we think?

CasperGhost Mon 30-Jun-08 20:05:14

she is going for it eh. Clever girl to be able to do all this. I do worry about these teenagers, the will all end up RSI in their thumbs.

2shoes Mon 30-Jun-08 21:52:26

ds can talk on msn, whilst browsing the web and watching the tv. very odd

claricebeansmum Mon 30-Jun-08 21:53:34

I want to be them grin
Can they teach me to watch tennis, listen to the Archers, make tea and MN at the same time?

CasperGhost Mon 30-Jun-08 22:30:47

I think thats a bit too much for any one don't you clarice.

NormaStanleyFletcher Mon 30-Jun-08 22:34:40

my son used to have a communication thing too - thing is I would have 4000 teens hanging out in his room.

One night they were all there for a sleep over and I wanted to go to bed, so I told him that they had to be quiet.

They were not quiet

So I went to see him again and explained that if they kept me awake or woke me up then I would be coming into his room to tell them... and that if I did have to come in I would be naked.

They got very quiet grin

Madlentileater Mon 30-Jun-08 22:57:14

thing is 90 per cen is utterly inconsequential!

random Mon 30-Jun-08 23:25:42

Ds can talk on msn, do gcse coursework ,post on forums ,text and listen to his mp3 player all at the same time.. still can't tidy his room tho hmm

Kelix Mon 30-Jun-08 23:36:40

lol @ NormaStanleyFletcher! Bet that shut them up

My little sister is the same! Talks to about 100 people on MSN whilst about 5 other people in the room to talk to and phone constantly ringing, TV on aswel.

Shame she cant multitask as well when she has house work and home work to do lol!

Madlentileater Mon 30-Jun-08 23:36:58

hmmm...I always doubt the quality of the hw in these situations...

random Tue 01-Jul-08 15:14:10

Surprisinly Ds always gets good grades for his coursework smile

amicissima Wed 02-Jul-08 11:12:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »