How do i get removed from my family????

(14 Posts)
millymolly12 Fri 26-Apr-19 03:40:39

So i was depressed from year 7 to 10 and attempted suicide for the second time in yr 10 but the guilt came and I had to tell so i could go to hospital.I had self harmed and oregeiosuy selfharmed to which they(family)found a suicide letter to a friend n found out I had selfharmed etc I received help but didn't speak up at the hospital that it was my relationship eith family i stayed at a friendsfor 3 months but had to come home my therapist knows even school people and support worker they don't do shit .I've been doat in the face n even when things calm down experience verbal abuse or my mam will my siblings do marijuana and sometimes cocaine and I'm sick of it I hate my friends meeting hem my boyfriend of 10 months has not met them yet and they are so embarrasing the house is scruffy beacause they are all on benedits and still dont havw a job at 21 my mam is disabled and they male her do evrthing treat her terribly but she allows it and in my opiniom has emorinalt negekted me by using emotiond to mske me borroe her money and things whje i didnt wsnt to.I don't know what to do i can't talk to family and act like this are fine but i really don't want to be there its hell and I haven't selfharmed for months but because im not hurting myself over them anymore what can I Do? Please help?I'm 15 and want out?

OP’s posts: |
Anonymousteenuk Fri 26-Apr-19 03:43:34

So basically im in a benefit family thwy do drugs i don't agree with them not having jobs i hate drugs they all smoke and waste money on it and I'm never out first im sick of everything the only thing that keeps me alive is my boyfriend

TenSheets Fri 26-Apr-19 04:15:40

How old are you now? Do you have a job or are you still in education?

blackcat86 Fri 26-Apr-19 05:14:27

Could you talk to the school again or contact social services yourself? Is there a more distant relative you may wish to live with? I know that it's really hard to be honest and speak up but if you dont then none of those professionals around you will know what is happening for you. Do you have a social worker? You need to be being crystal clear what is happening at home, that you feel that it has adversely affected your mental health, and that you would like help to live somewhere else. You so need to realise though that this will be foster care or a children's home at your age

GertrudeCB Fri 26-Apr-19 05:43:19

Do you have a social worker ?

Anonymousteenuk Fri 26-Apr-19 07:40:23

Yes she replaced our worker and hasn't gotten involved woth me she jist assumes its okay depsite what others have said

runningtogetskinny Fri 26-Apr-19 08:00:58

If you're not happy with the response from your social worker you could contact their manager, ring the social workers number and whoever answers should give you their name. You could also ring the duty team, number should be on your council website. Your school should also have a safeguarding officer you could tell them. Explain you don't feel safe and it's affecting your mental health


Anonymousteenuk Fri 26-Apr-19 08:18:00

I have told them all the things abiut the drugs and behaviour in private and they knoe im scared of my families response thats why i am too scared to do that my schools safeguarding knows and someone they always get out of it the council came into our home and has an inspection and took some of their grinders but didn't do anything.I hate the drugs i hate the behaviour and I dont know what to do in helpless

Anonymousteenuk Fri 26-Apr-19 08:21:44

I'm 15 still in education and depsite my upbringing a good student unlike my siblings ive already stayed with someone for 3 months and have no one else can't leave again i know running away is pointless

Anonymousteenuk Fri 26-Apr-19 08:23:09

I'm well aware it would be a fosterhome or children's home but everyday i have to smell the green or hear them fought they all smoke i have to listen to have mam be verbally abused and my sister thinks she the best bc she acts like a second mam to make mam feel bad about herself when she's ill

AnonymousteenUK Fri 26-Apr-19 08:25:56

I'm off to school i have counselling today and will try to 're mention it to him by the thing is they will make it seem fine for a few weeks bc hey'll be stoned or have money and they haven't snapped in a while ish

wigglesniggles Fri 26-Apr-19 13:35:15

It sounds like you are a young carer - have you had any support caring for your mum?

Have a look here to see if there are local support services:

Also give the NSPCC a call on 0808 800 5000, they can support and talk through your problems and how to get more help.

TeenTimesTwo Fri 26-Apr-19 15:33:21

A better option to foster care could be to find a family member or family friend or parents of a friend (preferably not boyfriend's parents) to take you in. It is a big ask though.

Going into 'care' at 15 is a risky step. You could end up away from your current location, in a new school, without your friends.

Merksalina Mon 29-Apr-19 09:55:22

Oh my god, you poor darling. (You’re the same age as my girl, so I feel protective of you). Can you call Childline? They might be able to tell you who could help you, and they’d certainly listen and take you seriously. You van go to your GP alone, if you have one, too. I will listen and hold your hand, if that would be any use.
Really well done for working hard at school, that will help you get out faster.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in