Talk

Advanced search

DD15 assaulted- WWYD?

(10 Posts)
Chelsea567 Sun 09-Dec-18 21:08:39

My DD15 was at her boyfriends house when his ex turned up (also 15)
Screams at my DD to leave and then slaps her repeatedly, pulls out her earring, hits her around the head. Boyfriend pulls this girl off DD and tells DD to leave, which she does. DD didn't fight back, wouldn't know how, she is really shaken up and upset. She calls me and I find her wandering the streets crying. AIBU to call police?

BettaSplenden Sun 09-Dec-18 21:09:42

I'd phone the police. 15 Is old enough to know better.

WhoKnewBeefStew Sun 09-Dec-18 21:11:25

I’d go police too, hopefully they will give the other girl a bollocking and she’ll stop this type of behaviour. Hope your dd is ok

AutumnGrace Sun 09-Dec-18 21:15:10

Your poor DD! Yes, I would honestly call the police, she has been assaulted!

cheesywotnots Sun 09-Dec-18 21:16:38

Agree, report this to the police, that is assault. Hope your dd is okay, have you spoken with bf parents, do they know what happened.

Moonflower12 Sun 09-Dec-18 22:44:28

I'd be a bit pissed off at the bf sending DD on her way, in such a state. Surely he should have taken into the house and sent the ex on her way?

cheesywotnots Sun 09-Dec-18 22:53:30

Moonflower is right, he should have told ex to leave and rung you to come and collect dd, poor girl must have been petrified. Hope bf is now ex bf.

TinklyLittleLaugh Sun 09-Dec-18 22:59:08

Hmm, is the girl definitely an ex? Sounds like your DD should steer clear of the pair of them.

Dragongirl10 Sun 09-Dec-18 23:05:01

Your poor DD ....but it sounds like a toxic situation so she should stay away from both of them. She is only 15 l would be putting a stop to this relationship.

Chelsea567 Mon 10-Dec-18 14:34:04

You're right Moonflower and Cheesy, I am a bit pissed off with BF who seemed to side with ex, not my DD. DD won't hear a word against him though, says Ex is psycho, and its not BFs fault. He is only 15 too, and didn't know what to do.
When I went round there Ex was still there (!) and BF was crying, BF dad (who was out at time of incident) was mortified and apologetic and has since banned Ex from contacting boy.
DD still wants to see boy, but I've said she's not going to his house again (they live in next town about 10 miles away) He can come here and then crazy Ex won't turn up. Seems a bit harsh to ban DD from seeing him although he's obviously bit of a wuss. I will be encouraging her to drop him but she's nearly 16, I don't think I can dictate that.. I'm sure people will have opinions on that!!
Have reported it to police (very nice and supportive) DD got to make a statement tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: