Talk

Advanced search

Is this normal?

(6 Posts)
mamato3lads Tue 06-Feb-18 22:02:48

DS14 has recently been suffering with really bad night sweats, to the point his sheets etc get soaked. Is this normal? Hormonal maybe? Don't know if it's something to worry about or if they all go through it ..? Any help or advice would be really appreciated, thank you xx

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Wed 07-Feb-18 17:02:09

I’ve not heard of it but then my eldest is only just getting to that age. Does he have a temperature at all?

GoatPavlova Wed 07-Feb-18 17:04:59

Is he perhaps excited when it happens? Lots of teenage boys do,become quite sweaty.

StartingOver1 Wed 07-Feb-18 17:05:53

I'd get him checked out to be on the safe side, I put my night sweats down to an early menopause, however there was an underlying health problem which would have been easier to sort had I got checked out earlier

dkb15164 Wed 07-Feb-18 19:33:36

Not to be impolite but is he on the larger side for his height and age? That could be quite relevant in terms of sweating.

saltandvinegarcrisps1 Thu 08-Feb-18 22:25:43

Dont want to caus alarm but night sweats can be a sign of some serious health conditions so if it's a new thing and not due to his environment, id get him checked out by gp.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now