Talk

Advanced search

Life is hell

(5 Posts)
Kath36 Tue 28-Nov-17 10:59:46

My life has hit rock bottom with my dd 14. Asked to leave school eventually after 6 exclusions. I asked for help and never got it came to her going to live with her father and things have got worse. Been in new school 2 months and on her 2nd exclusion. She told them dad beats her which he does not. Social services now involved. Scared for everything now my dd has destroyed me and I don't know how to pick myself up and be strong. So much has gone on and I would be here all day writing about it. However she is rude no manors thinks rules do not apply to her and will not take responsibility for her actions. Where do i even go with this. So low these days.

Clairenewbie Mon 04-Dec-17 01:45:30

Call up CAMHS get advice..
Tell social services what’s going on, they aren’t the bad guys you think. Explain to them what’s happening and the schools will back you up. This is important but keep a diary of everything your daughter is doing as you may need it. The kid needs a psychologist. You also need support so look up websites for children with mental health problems for advice and support, even if your kid hasn’t any problems you shouldn’t be dealing with this alone...also try SAMH for your own mental well being as well

Trying2bgd Mon 04-Dec-17 08:31:28

I don't have any meaningful advice but didnt want to read and run. I agree with pp.
[Flowers] with regards to your own well being, please go see your GP and see if you can get some sort of help. You need to recharge yourself. Good luck

W1tsend73 Mon 04-Dec-17 21:34:44

Sounds very tough indeed, and I’d agree with the other posters. Social services have been a great help to me with my difficult wayward teen. We are a ‘nice’ middle class family and she just went totally off the rails. SS have helped a lot to get us all talking agai, and school have been great also. There’s generally something underlying, even if dd can’t articujate it. Get all the help you can. Sending you hugs (((()))). X

Kath36 Wed 06-Dec-17 14:18:40

Thank you for advice. I want social services to help and her father not so keen. I have found out the name and number of the social worker 4 messages I have left and nothing. Things are going from bad to worse on a daily basis. Took advice went to doctors and I got to go back next week I just wish she could see what she is doing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now