Advanced search

troubled young person

(3 Posts)
clankie1 Fri 10-Nov-17 17:19:14

ok looking for advice 18 year old gone off the rails, sleeping on sofas dealing drugs we think. telling lies to her friends us and local authorities about her living arrangements. can i have her dragged back by the police ?

Justbookedasummmerholiday Fri 10-Nov-17 17:21:04

The police can do a welfare check on her but at 18 can't make her go home. They may arrest her depending on the state she is in. ...

user1498854363 Fri 10-Nov-17 17:21:40

Oh dear, didn’t want to read n run. At 18 she is adult, police won’t bother unless she has defined vulnerability eg learning difficulties

As hard as it is, can u still be there, offer support and let her know you care. 💐

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: