Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help talk me down

(15 Posts)
beyondworriedmum Fri 27-Oct-17 14:53:35

Just found out who the guy who raped my DD is and where he works still no sign of a court date and he is getting on with his life a regular guy not what I expected. Small town local shop feel so angry and want to exact revenge as we are all in living hell and can't tell my DH or anyone as don't want to prejudice the case.

CheckpointCharlie2 Fri 27-Oct-17 14:57:48

Oh god, that's awful, your poor dd. You know thought that it will only make things worse if you go in there, much as I would be exactly the same.

CheckpointCharlie2 Fri 27-Oct-17 15:00:03

Also if this was me and I told my DH , or my dad, the decision would be taken out of my hands as I don't think they would be able to stop themselves. I'm not suggesting they would be violent, but just wouldn't be able to leave it.

Is it going to court?

beyondworriedmum Fri 27-Oct-17 15:06:27

As far as we know it is going to court just feel sick to my stomach the wait is endless happened earlier this year! I can't believe I've found out tbh pure fluke just have to trust that justice will prevail and I can keep control of the anger and hate I have for this animal 😞

beyondworriedmum Fri 27-Oct-17 15:15:55

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" best quote so far! I just need a hand hold and to know that things will be ok and look after my DD.

GerrytheBerry Fri 27-Oct-17 15:30:06

So sorry your poor dd has been through this! And you as a family. I know in your situation common sense etc would go out the window with me, I'd definitely end up behind bars myself. I hope they get their comeuppance.

TheVanguardSix Fri 27-Oct-17 15:36:28

Oh my God... how hard is it to hold it all together knowing this information? May justice prevail and above all, may your beloved DD heal- heal fully and live wholly. This goes for you as a family.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves." Words to live by! What an excellent quote!

beyondworriedmum Fri 27-Oct-17 15:52:58

Thank you all for your replies you've no idea how much it helps.....

CheckpointCharlie2 Fri 27-Oct-17 16:25:38

I have a 15 year old dd and although not ever been in this situation thank god, can imagine how hideous you must all feel. What a complete fucker to do that to her. And whilst knowing nothing about how court etc works, that seems shit that you don't know when it will end up in court, can you try to find out so at least you have a timeline to work with?

That is also an excellent quote!

Please have a very large wine from me and flowers for dd.

beyondworriedmum Fri 27-Oct-17 16:30:51

Unfortunately I am unable to find out when the case will go to court as my DD is now classed as an adult and any information is relayed to her and she refuses to discuss anything regarding it. Feel helpless and hopeless and have so much hate in my heart for this sorry excuse of a human being!!

beyondworriedmum Fri 27-Oct-17 17:10:45

It is so prevalent at the moment with all the news stories also having just watched "Liar" in its entirety can understand why someone would consider outing a rapist on Social Media though I would never resort to that myself...

CheckpointCharlie2 Fri 27-Oct-17 23:42:23

Oh I see, that's hard for you then as her mum.
Haven't seen that programme.
I really feel for you it must be torture sad

Ohmyfuck Fri 27-Oct-17 23:47:45

That's absolutely awful. I feel for you and your daughter. I am not the right person to ask for advice as I'm hotheaded and wouldn't make the 'sensible' decision. Oh dear, I really don't know what to say, except I'm sorry for what your family is going through. X

beyondworriedmum Sat 28-Oct-17 07:40:57

Thank you everyone just need a safe place to vent my anger and despair xx

beyondworriedmum Wed 01-Nov-17 15:58:35

Not having a good day I had to go into the shop today and first person I see is him feel sick and want to shout out he is a rapist bastard!! I had just beforehand met my DD for a coffee and my heart is broken the light has gone from her eyes and I can't fix this. It has been terrible after the rape she lost her job, then very risky behaviour she took pills, was in hospital. I can't tell her or her dad that I know who he is and where he works. It is hell and meanwhile he is carrying on with his life! Why oh why does it take so long to get to court!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now