Talk

Advanced search

Calling All Mothers With Children Aged 11-24 Please Help Me With My Uni Project (only take 2 minutes)

(7 Posts)
amelia96 Fri 19-May-17 13:26:39

Calling all mothers with children aged between 11-24, I am a University student carrying out a project on adolescent substance abuse. To help me out, all you need to do is fill out a short survey (takes literally two minutes)! Good karma is all I have to offer in return but I am counting on the mothers of mums net to help me out of the kindness of their hearts! The survey is completely confidential as all responses are immediately anonymised. Hopefully will be interesting to complete and get you thinking about your adolescents use of substances!

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WZS32J7

BackforGood Fri 19-May-17 23:45:38

Done, although it was a bit biased toward those who have some sort of dependency, which is going to rule out a whole lot of possible responders.

ijustwantfiveminutespeace Fri 19-May-17 23:53:28

I have just done it.
I would have separated the drink and drugs questions because I don't think they always go together. They are two separate 'drugs' and maybe should have been treated separately.
Good luck

PandaG Fri 19-May-17 23:58:19

Agreed, my 17 yo DS has the occasional alcoholic drink with us, but certainly this does not impact him and he does not need help, as one or two units a month is not a problem to be dealt with

corythatwas Sat 20-May-17 00:03:43

Done. Agree that alcohol and drugs should have been treated separately.

Hooleywhipper Sat 20-May-17 00:08:26

Done

amelia96 Sat 20-May-17 13:36:01

Thank you so much for your responses! And thank you for your constructive criticism I will take that into account smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now