We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any great mobile phone insurers?

(4 Posts)
MollyHuaCha Thu 30-Mar-17 12:24:22

Hi lovely MN people, DS (16) has just had a new iphone. We've never insured phones before, but I think it would be a good idea! Does anyone have a recommendation of an insurance company please? I can find plenty online, but I'm looking for a company where someone has had a good outcome from making a claim - fast response, broken/stolen phone replaced etc.

Thank you!

MollyHuaCha Thu 30-Mar-17 20:35:20

Hopeful bump... smile

19lottie82 Sun 02-Apr-17 21:13:29

I use insurance 2 go, and get full coverage (inc loss) for my iPhone 7 for £6.99 a month.

However when you take out insurance always make sure that your teen is covered. A lot of insurers won't insure phones that belong to under 18s

sarahandchris Sun 02-Apr-17 22:31:22

We switched our current bank account to Nationwide when our two teenagers needed insurance for their iPhones. One of their current account, flexplus I think, costs £10 a month but its good value as it covers all mobile phones in the family and also travel insurance and other things. We've used in twice to repair broken phones and found the service very good. Recommended

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now