Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a good, strong deoderant for a teenage boy please?

(11 Posts)
SloppyDailyMailJournalism Sun 26-Jun-16 18:41:37

As in title - just found old thread but wondered if there are any new products? Current Lynx isn't strong enough.

ThomasRichard Sun 26-Jun-16 18:42:56

Sure maximum protection cream

FrJohnnyHellzapoppin Sun 26-Jun-16 18:43:42

Mitchum

MillieMoodle Sun 26-Jun-16 18:44:10

Mitchum? DH uses is and he sweats a lot!

FreeFromHarm Sun 26-Jun-16 18:45:06

Mitchum 24hr I agree is the best, it's good for sinusitis skin to

TheSolitaryBoojum Sun 26-Jun-16 18:45:49

Pointing out the obvious here, but is he washing his armpits before putting on more deodorant?
My DS was surprised at what a revelation this was to his friends.grin

dementedpixie Sun 26-Jun-16 18:50:15

Is he using the anti perspirant lynx rather than the one that is just a deodorant ?

Kbear Sun 26-Jun-16 18:50:31

My DS found that roll on or stick deodorants were more effective than sprays - he uses Right Guard or Mitchum

AskBasil Sun 26-Jun-16 18:55:05

It's probably the way he's using it, rather than the brand itself.

I bet he's not drying his armpits properly.

Also the most effective are those anti-perspirants, rather than deodorants. You have to have a shower at night, go to bed, have a shower in the morning and rinse it off (don't use soap in that area) and then re-apply.

It is much more effective than deodorant, even if you only get the cheap ones like Sure, Mitchum etc. (you can get the expensive ones like perspirex, but they are somewhat overkill and can cause allergic reactions)

HappyHeart87 Sun 26-Jun-16 18:55:12

Another Mitchum vote here. The creme stick (as opposed to roll on or spray) is great.

DailyMailPenisPieces Fri 19-Aug-16 20:06:05

Thanks all. Mitchum did the trick. Yes, TheSolitary - he was washing and drying properly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now