Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for how to exact my revenge on DD (19) required [grin]

(1 Post)
rogueantimatter Mon 04-Jan-16 14:47:19

DD has long hair - it's beautiful when she's done it nicely (possibly her best asset (physically) but it's a major hassle so she has decided she'd like to get it cut quite a bit shorter. Seems sensible. Provided she doesn't rashly get a really short cut that she doesn't like and spend the next few years growing it again of course - DD is impulsive so I wouldn't put it past her. The new bf agrees that shorter hair would be nice apparently.....

She texted yesterday afternoon in reply to me saying 'Hello - what are you up to today?' saying that new bf is coming round to trim her hair. (Great, I thought - he seems quite particular and careful - free trim sounds good)

In a rash moment of nosiness/over-investment (who could DD possibly get her impulsivity from I wonder? blush ) I texted in the late evening asking, 'How da hair?' (note how impressively down with the kids I am, please mums grin) And the following conversation ensued,

"It's above my shoulders!!"

"Really?"

No reply!angry grin So I spent half the night trying to convince myself that it was a wind-up, but not managing to shake off the thought that new bf might really have cut her lovely hair very short....

Conversation of an hour ago went, DD:

"Has a parcel arrived for me?"
"Random other business"

No mention of hair.....

Then she added,

"Btw, we didn't get round to cutting my hair..." DH laughed a lot.

Any ideas for a revenge wind up gratefully received.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now