Advanced search

ID cards for teens

(5 Posts)
triplets Sun 03-Jan-16 08:01:37

Hi, my trio will be 18 on the 27th Jan, just occurred to me that none of them look their age! How do you get id and do you have to pay for it? Thanks.

ArmchairTraveller Sun 03-Jan-16 08:06:45

Easiest thing we found worked was a provisional driving license. Carrying a passport around is tricky for DS who tends to misplace things.
DD still gets asked for proof, she's 25 but looks much younger.

Paddybare Sun 03-Jan-16 08:08:06

Are they planning to learn to drive? A driving licence is the most common form of ID but most places do accept ID with a 'pass' accreditation too.

For ease, I would get them to apply for provisional driving licenses.

triplets Sun 03-Jan-16 08:11:30

That's brilliant, thank you. Didn`t think about that, one ds has one as he is currently having lessons, my other ds is at an Army foundation college so not sure whats happening there re driving, my dd wants lessons next so will get her her provisional. Sorted, thanks!

ArmchairTraveller Sun 03-Jan-16 08:27:07

Mine don't drive yet! grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: