Talk

Advanced search

dd's friend sent an explicit picture

(6 Posts)
Stoneagemum Tue 22-Dec-15 23:06:22

Dd has shown me a pic her best friend has been sent. It was a 'cock pic'

I have told the friends guardian and they are dealing with it, but I am a little in shock. You hear of these things happening, but to others, to have the reality land in my dd's in box has left me a little OMG sorry for the text speak but I don't know how to express my feelings right now

Candleabras Tue 22-Dec-15 23:27:56

How old are the girls?

NewLife4Me Tue 22-Dec-15 23:35:27

This happened to my dd she was 11, so is he.
The parents were mortified and pleased I didn't call the Police.
If this person is a teen then you really need to inform the school as soon as they return.
At least he needs to be aware of the consequences and this might not be properly portrayed by the parents. He can be arrested and if shared I am told the consequences can be severe.
How is your dd? How old is the boy?
It was a bit better for dd as she wasn't bothered sexually iyswim as still very young.
She described him as a silly little boy as things like that were done in reception by babies.

Stoneagemum Tue 22-Dec-15 23:38:12

The girls are both 13, the friends guardian has ascertained the message has come from Facebook. Social services have been informed

Stoneagemum Tue 22-Dec-15 23:41:40

I don't know how old the male is, my dd says that her bf says it was from a friend from primary so there age, but I don't believe that from what I saw, but I don't have experience of what a 13/14 year old's pubic area looks like, but it looked adult to me

Stoneagemum Wed 23-Dec-15 00:22:02

Only plus point to this sorry situation is that it's triggered a conversation re inappropriate messages between me and my dd.
Not that she wanted to listen. What if she doesn't tell me next time something like this happens?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now