Talk

Advanced search

My son Missing!

(13 Posts)
smileyforest Wed 16-Dec-15 06:41:02

Sleepless night, my I'll son has been missing all night. No phone or money. Staying at his Dads and they had a disagreement over a laptop. He left the house and not seen heard since. In an area that he isn't familiar with and he is mentally ill. It's so hard not to think the worse in his state. I have to get through the day looking after grandchildren. It's all so horrible!

Xmas2015SantaB2429 Wed 16-Dec-15 06:49:31

I feel for its horrible. Our son goes "off radar " on a regular basis if we don't do things his way.
His mental health team eventually advised us to disengage a little whilst still supporting him.

I do hope that he gets in touch soon and that he is ok.
Our son always has been and he is 35 now.

smileyforest Wed 16-Dec-15 06:52:04

Thks. Just feels so bad knowing how vulnerable he is

HelpfulChap Wed 16-Dec-15 06:52:20

I hope he turns up safe and sound.
I sure he will.

Good luck.

GloriaHotcakes Wed 16-Dec-15 07:03:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cashewnutty Wed 16-Dec-15 07:09:21

I hope he turns up soon. How old is he? Might he have gone to a friends house?

Out2pasture Wed 16-Dec-15 07:17:36

positive thoughts he gets in touch with someone soon.

sandgrown Wed 16-Dec-15 07:20:14

Hope he turns up soon brew

Leeds2 Wed 16-Dec-15 15:20:11

Hope he is home by now.

smileyforest Wed 16-Dec-15 20:09:16

yes thankfully, he returned. Will not communicate. Just w/o ph and money was extremely worrying as so vulnerable. Honestly its a nightmare , Feeling anxious myself..got to get strong myself to cope ....thks all xx

Socialaddict Wed 16-Dec-15 23:17:45

Smileyforest, really feel for you and am sending you peace and calm! Stay strong! I hope things get better for you soon! Having gone through this myself, I know what a nightmare this is!

smileyforest Wed 16-Dec-15 23:35:22

Thankyou social, have your son or daughter recovered?

Socialaddict Thu 17-Dec-15 11:55:08

Smiley, I had to go through this with my brother. He has not recovered sadly, it is still going on in his late 30's. I realise this does not sound very positive, but do not loose hope, some people do recover and lead full lives, which hopefully will be the case with your son, especially if he gets medical treatment early enough.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now