Talk

Advanced search

xmas ideas for a 13 yr old ds

(13 Posts)
Needaglassofwinedotcom Sat 21-Nov-15 18:20:14

He likes presents rather than cash so stuff that looks big! £50ish. Into pc gaming, you tube, minecraft. Not into clothes, music.

Help!

esiotrot2015 Sat 21-Nov-15 18:21:16

Xbox1 or is that too much ? It's about £/50

esiotrot2015 Sat 21-Nov-15 18:21:48

Sorry £250

Or do you mean one present costing £50?

Needaglassofwinedotcom Sun 22-Nov-15 17:39:05

Yes presents costing £50

knittedsoxer Mon 23-Nov-15 11:32:25

raspberry pi

dont understand techie stuff but ds 11 and dh do stuff with this, big hit

NathalieM Tue 24-Nov-15 12:30:14

How about new PC gaming accessories, such as a gaming mouse or gaming keyword? Maybe a headset if he doesn't have on already?

You could surprise him with a Steam voucher? If your son is into PC gaming, chances are he uses Steam to download games and play them.

Needaglassofwinedotcom Tue 24-Nov-15 21:36:36

Thanks Nat,
Thats the kind of thing he likes but he already has those

TweedAddict Tue 24-Nov-15 21:41:18

Comi con tickets if he is into gaming, they went down a big hit in our family. £30 for 2 adults and a child if I can remember rightly

Heyho111 Wed 02-Dec-15 00:02:53

I bought a blow up gladiator set. Two wobbly cushions two batons. He loved it. About £20 didn't last that long but loads of fun.
Pie face game
Two big nurf guns.
Paint ball voucher.
A modern sledge - not plastic. They are made of stuff like body boards. Bought one that fitted two people and another that fitted four. They go like rockets. Down side is waiting for snow. But when it comes they are the best thing ever.
Driving lesson on a circuit.
Tank driving lesson

BabyGanoush Wed 02-Dec-15 22:46:14

Raspberry pi? If he's techie?

Wireless headphones

Rubber band gun

alisont1977 Wed 09-Dec-15 09:27:01

I second Raspberry Pi, best value present I've ever bought! If not in stock, look at Arduino or search on ebay for 'Arduino clone', lots of good value kits and can be powered by a battery.

Nigxmumxnog Sun 13-Dec-15 21:15:50

i bought my 13 year old son a kilo of mexican cocaine for christmas and he absolutely loved it, he did it all in just one day but it was worth the look on his face when he saw that big brick of charlie. In my opinion that is the best gift a teen can get. If you cant afford the charlie heroin is a good one too.

Nigxmumxnog Sun 13-Dec-15 21:15:52

i bought my 13 year old son a kilo of mexican cocaine for christmas and he absolutely loved it, he did it all in just one day but it was worth the look on his face when he saw that big brick of charlie. In my opinion that is the best gift a teen can get. If you cant afford the charlie heroin is a good one too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now