Talk

Advanced search

Ds is nasty and aggressive

(5 Posts)
Foogy Sun 05-Jul-15 18:11:04

My Ds is nasty, he's 16 and has been difficult since sround age 3/4. From age 9/10 he's been violent especially towards his younger sister. He's broken numerous things in the house, he's also manipulative can be nice if he's after something. I'm at my wits end, I've asked for help many times from school, sure start even the police but he's good out of the home and at school. He's ruined holidays, days out and I'm aftaid my daughter will grow up thinking it's normal to be bruised by a family member. Any advice? I love and care about him but I can't wait for him to have left home although I'm scared he's going to continue this behaviour throughout his life.

LastingLight Mon 06-Jul-15 18:51:10

That sounds very hard Foogy. It sounds as if he has assaulted other members of the family, have you pressed charges with the police?

I suggest you repost on the Teenagers board, or report your post and asked for it to be moved there. You will get more responses.

Foogy Mon 06-Jul-15 19:04:16

Thanks Lasting I will try to get it moved star

Foogy Mon 06-Jul-15 19:10:06

He has hit me although not for a few years since I changed how I dealt with him after advice i.e. not to shout, give him space, not argue back. However he now does nothing around the house and it's basically like walking on egg shells.

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 06-Jul-15 19:20:17

Evening all,

We're moving this thread over to our Teenagers topic at the OP's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now