Talk

Advanced search

Teenage Internet Usage. HELP PLEASE.

(3 Posts)
RachelRosie Sat 08-Mar-14 13:04:11

Hi

Hope you don't mind me posting this in here. But I am a third year psychology and youth studies student writing my dissertation on teenage internet usage from the parents perspective and thought that the people using these forums would be best placed to help me with this. By doing this dissertation I hope to find out parents thoughts on their teens using the internet and hopefully the results will help me put forward some suggestions on how to improve children's experiences on-line. If any one would like to complete my survey then please click on the below link. It should take you no more than 5-10 minutes to complete and all responses would be very much appreciated. All responses will be kept anonymous and all information will be given in the opening page of the survey. You can leave the survey at any time.

Here is the link for anyone wishing to take part.
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1569560/A-study-on-the-effects-of-social-media-on-young-people-s-sense-of-self-A-parental-view

Any questions please feel free to message me.

Thank you again

Rachel xx

RachelRosie Wed 12-Mar-14 13:01:05

Thank you everyone who has responded so far. If I could just get a few more that would be brilliant smile x

c4ss3y Mon 17-Mar-14 03:51:00

hey OP, its not the best idea to collect responses for research online like that where you don't know really who is responding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now