Talk

Advanced search

OMFG Ds assaulted on the bus

(5 Posts)
Theas18 Wed 28-Sep-11 19:49:40

On the way home from rugby just before 6 he was grabbed by the throat and strangled by a random nutter on the bus !

Fortunately a guy pulled the assailant off who calmly got off at our local shops.

He's OK I think (he had grip marks on his neck apparently but these have gone). I hope the CCTV is good enough.

Chatted to the non emergency police, he's written stuff down and they'll take a statement tomorrow.

But OMFG!!!!!!! I keep thinking it could have been so much worse.....

It's not unreasonable for a 15yr old to be on a bus at that time surely?

goinggetstough Wed 28-Sep-11 19:54:42

Poor you and your DS. Of course it is not unreasonable to be on a bus at that time. I hope he recovers quickly.

Doobydoo Wed 28-Sep-11 19:55:58

shock Are you both ok?[silly question]Thank God for the man getting him off.
Where the heck are you?

MaMattoo Wed 28-Sep-11 20:02:14

Oh my god! Scary stuff, just the kind of thing which makes me paranoid all the time. Nutters about in public with no prior warning..your poor child!!
Where was this?

Theas18 Wed 28-Sep-11 20:03:16

In a perfectly average suburb of Brum- not "posh" but not rough either. I think he's such a sweet innocent lad, but 6 foot tall and rugby necked that he attracts trouble - he was thumped a few years ago telling some chavs characters from the local comp to stop trying to steal his mate bag too, in that case we reported it to school as it was probably part of a comp v grammar thing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now