Talk

Advanced search

Funniest films for convalescent ado. boy.

(11 Posts)
auntierozzi Mon 19-Sep-11 07:52:09

I would be very grateful if you could tell me which films make your adolescent boys laugh the most.

AgentProvocateur Mon 19-Sep-11 07:58:42

The hangover, anything with Adam Sandler, Without A Paddle, Reeves and Mortimer - basically the films / TV shows I hate!

Hope he gets better soon.

Maryz Mon 19-Sep-11 09:15:36

How old? Because my 13 year old loves the box sets of The Inbetweners and Skins, but they really aren't suitable for 13 year olds blush. His older brother has them and I didn't realise he had watched them [bad mother emoticon].

He has also recently seen The Hangover and Stepbrother and lots of Family Guy.

His most recent favourite type of film are horror skits, like Sean of the Dead. He has a couple of those - if your son likes joke horror I can ask him the names. They are mostly 3 quid Tesco ones.

piebald Mon 19-Sep-11 11:19:44

Hot Fuzz-gory but funny
Dodgeball, Kickass, Without a paddle. The Hangover
Bit worried that my son finds On the buses hilarious!

Theas18 Mon 19-Sep-11 12:09:35

We go for old classics TBH -has he the patience for Ealing comedies like kind hearts and coronets, the lady killers etc also the old pink panther movies (though they are so dated now!).

AgentProvocateur Mon 19-Sep-11 12:24:33

piebald do we share a son? wink Mine also loves On The Busses, Carry On Films, Father Ted...

auntierozzi Mon 19-Sep-11 13:50:42

Thanks everybody! You have given me some good guide lines there. It's for a friend's boy.

Maryz Mon 19-Sep-11 15:38:23

If it's a friend's boy don't get him The Inbetweeners without checking with his mum first unless he is over 16. Really, don't.

SecretSquirrels Mon 19-Sep-11 15:53:16

Not a film but The Big Bang theory is currently very popular with my boys.

DandyDan Tue 20-Sep-11 09:31:00

Family Guy
Ferris Bueller's Day Off - esp since he's convalescing

MangoMonster Tue 20-Sep-11 09:38:51

Ferris bueller is good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now