Talk

Advanced search

So ds1 is at the sports centre with dh and a girl is checking him out....

(18 Posts)
kerrymumbles Fri 16-Sep-11 09:59:07

dh nudges him and informs him of such.

ds1's response?

to start making farting noises with his hands and in his arm pits.

dh says the girl didn't look at him again.

he's almost 13 btw.

kerrymumbles Fri 16-Sep-11 10:17:25

i'm guessing he's not ready for girls yet

streakybacon Fri 16-Sep-11 10:24:00

That's pretty much what ds (also nearly 13) would do. He thinks his ability to armpit-fart the theme tune for Star Trek Next Generation is one of his finest achievements and cannot grasp why the rest of the world may not be impressed by it.

He's not ready for girls yet either grin.

kerrymumbles Fri 16-Sep-11 10:29:17

the thing is there's kids in his class with girlfriends and the like.

RedBlanket Fri 16-Sep-11 10:33:20

Bugger. DS has just learnt how to do the armpit farting thing and he's 8. I was hoping it's a five minute wonder, don't tell me I've got years of this.

kerrymumbles Fri 16-Sep-11 10:49:41

lol.

it waxes and wanes.

the thing is he's very tall now and looks older than he is. what a shock the poor girl must have had!

Maryz Fri 16-Sep-11 10:51:49

Give him a year.......

ripstheirthroatoutliveupstairs Fri 16-Sep-11 12:02:42

Briliant, my DD is only 10.4 but has her eye on a boy in her class the same age.
He could do armpit farts and the real things in her face and she'd still think he was the best thing since sliced bread.

kerrymumbles Fri 16-Sep-11 12:40:16

lol.

i'm actually in no hurry for him to start with girls. helps that he's in an all-boys school.

SecretSquirrels Fri 16-Sep-11 16:18:43

DS1 got a proper GF at 13.
DS2 is 13 and his party piece is something gross involving his arm bent backward and his tongue sticking out upside down. Not ready for girls yet.

PortBlackSandWitchIsThere Fri 16-Sep-11 16:23:43

It's a weird feeling isn't it? I was working in a shop a while back and in summer DS1 came with me for a day ... i thought it was odd that these 10 year old girls kept coming in for a 10p sweet, then out, then back in again ........... Then it clicked shock

Thing is - he is more interested in his pet rat than any girls at the mo ....... grin

Ormirian Fri 16-Sep-11 16:24:08

DS1 had a gf at about 10. I think she wanted him because her best friend had one. DS looked utterly miserable the entire time - one christmas she gave him a list of acceptable presents to buy her so I helped him find her something - he looked so far out of his comfort zone wandering round Accessorise grin

But she got dumped and apart from a brief flutter of interest in y7 girls don't feature in his life now. Just X-box, skateboard, guitar, music, lego...not neccessarily in that order.

smile

The worst thing is when you walk past a taxi rank with your 15 year old daughter and the eyes of all the 40 something men follow her as she goes past. Ugh.

But I told her they were all looking at me!

PortBlackSandWitchIsThere Fri 16-Sep-11 16:30:59

God Remus you've taken me right back ... My DDad used to do training and i was accidently on the end of one of the videos he was showing his class - (blokes in early 20s) - i was pratting around in vest top and shorts .... cue lots of "oooh who's that?" to which my dad has to answer "Get off - it's my 15 year old DD"

Now i'm not sure whether to be shocked they'd be perving on me or be wistful at my cracking 15 year old figure .... confused grin

TheHumanCatapult Fri 16-Sep-11 16:47:19

i have a 14 yo ds at can pass for 17/18 quite easily and even though i am biased he is rather good looking young man .Very Italian in looks and tall with it

luckily he is into his books and sports otherwise a whole heap of trouble could follow .Im waiting for the day he realises

Girs seem to make bigger eyes when they watch him play/look after with his younger brother and sister .He realy has no clue the effect he has

I think wistful is the way to go, Portblack. I hated my body as a 15 year old but I certainly wish I had it now!

Another horrible thing I've noticed now (dd now 16) is walking with her in town and seeing the eyes of men who are holding hands with their girlfriend, following dd. I want to go up and give them a good telling off for their girlfriend's sake, not just dd's!

webwiz Fri 16-Sep-11 17:57:12

DS(14) was well out of his depth when a girl he was at primary school with but went to a different secondary started being very friendly on facebook. She kept asking did he have a girlfriend and could she come round and see him. When I was leaving him at home on his own he asked would I make sure the door was double locked -just in case!

kerrymumbles Fri 16-Sep-11 20:18:03

old men letching at 15 year old girls.

vomit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now