Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone seen my son ??

(13 Posts)
trident Wed 03-Aug-11 23:37:19

..he is around 6' 2" - dark short hair and good looking (according to the females in this village) - last seen around 4 hours ago when he came home for "feeding" and has then just disappeared... plates were deposited in the sink and then just POOOFFFF... he was gone

All signs of normal life are still evident in the house - lights on every room, X-box still blaring out, TV on, phone on charge, garments scattered across the his bedroom floor - but no boy !!!

Weird ....

Darnsarfupnorf Wed 03-Aug-11 23:59:17

odd...my brother dissapears for an inhumanly long time to the bathroom. not for grooming purposes i might add....have you checked there?!

trident Thu 04-Aug-11 00:10:39

yep... checked there - have sent out several SOS messages - which then just ring on the phone here..

Guess I am going to have to go to bed now - none the wiser.... my Mum was right - she said to me when I was pregnant - go have a nap now because - "You will never sleep soundly again".... I was unsure what she meant but I sure as Hell understand what she meant now....

Darnsarfupnorf Thu 04-Aug-11 00:47:45

god yea shes right there!

how strange, is he still not there? surely the phone left on charge is vital for a teenage boys outing? the rest seems to be standard for them (OH included and hes 28!)

let me know where he was, im intrigued!

pictish Thu 04-Aug-11 00:51:04

hmmm hmm

Very strange. Let us know when he turns up will you?
I too am intrigued.

mycatsaysach Thu 04-Aug-11 01:30:05

it'll be girl related - mark my words

Darnsarfupnorf Fri 05-Aug-11 22:58:21

has he appeared? confused

Maryz Sat 06-Aug-11 00:24:16

I have come to the conclusion that if I don't hear he is fine! The times I worry is when I get that dreaded phone call (police station or hospital hmm) and know there is a problem.

Fecking teenagers. They are worse than babies for giving you sleepless nights. 5 am ds1 came in last night. They were, apparently, swimming in the reservoir hmm. Fuckers.

I hope he comes back ok smile.

WillIEverBeASizeTen Sat 06-Aug-11 08:42:04

Well??!! I too am intrigued as it won't be long before I'll be suffering from insomnia hmm

mycatsaysach Sat 06-Aug-11 19:26:12

TRIDENT smile

we want to know !

trident Sun 07-Aug-11 10:34:02

...apologies.....

He finally returned home much much later...

He had climbed out of his bedroom window, closed it behind him and gone down the park with a mate.. seeing as the front door was locked he had no option when he came back but to hammer on the door until someone let him -waking the whole house up..

We have taken him and three of this mates on holiday this week.. So far they have managed to break the pool table by stuffing ball pond balls down the holes - the word "F***wits" comes to mind - and I thought it was bad enough monitoring toddlers

.... And have I mentioned yet the sheer amount of food that they eat.

..go to dash now as I hear them waking up and breakfast will be in order shortly.. Finding it easier to cook for them rather than let them loose in the kitchen - the distance between the cupboard, oven, toaster and sink seems to be far too much for the delicate minds of teenage boys... I am not going to even venture into their rooms - I expect it will be carnage.

Day Two - need to go for a large Supermarket shop... the dedicated Supermarket home delivery shop from Sainsburys consisting of at least 20 of those big tray carrier thingie has nearly gone..

Wish me luck...

mycatsaysach Sun 07-Aug-11 11:16:56

you'll need it ha grin

Darnsarfupnorf Mon 08-Aug-11 00:13:37

hahaha aaah bless em....good luck grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now