Talk

Advanced search

Can't access my ancient blog

(2 Posts)
FallenMadonnawiththeBadBoobies Tue 25-Jul-17 08:46:45

Hi everyone. I'm wondering whether anyone can help me with a technical issue please?

Back in 2011, I started a blog spot blog related to a hobby. I used it for about 6 months and it's been dormant since then. I'm trying to access it in order to shut it down, and I have used all the suggestions recommended by Google, but I am failing miserably.

There seems to be a number of problems - the mobile number I had back then no longer exists and I don't know the exact date I started the blog - just the date of my first post. Consequently, google keeps telling me it can't verify I am the owner of my e-mail address, even though I can't get through all the stages of the process without using a verification code it has sent to that address!

I'm so frustrated and I can't find a telephone number or e-mail address to contact Google directly. Can anyone help please?

zanuda Tue 28-Nov-17 17:50:57

Did you manage to solve it? With verification code, probably your browser security setting prevent it. Could you try to use this code from different device (and preferably from different browser), like try to do it from the library?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: