Talk

Advanced search

Help with Baby Bundle App!

(2 Posts)
PatchworkPig Wed 12-Jul-17 12:25:08

First time mum and I've been using the Baby Bundle app for a while, and absolutely love it! Although now I tend not to record the wet nappies, just the dirty ones!wink
Getting ready to go back to work, I thought about upgrading to the premium so my Mum is able to log DD's info while she has her for me. So, I did. Only I can't seem to get the family sharing to work! She's accepted the e-mail request, downloaded the app onto her iPad, and that's where we get stuck! Logging in with my e-mail address and password the app thinks it's me!
Does anyone know how we do this? I've been waiting a week for the support e-mail I sent to be answered!
At the moment I'm paying a monthly fee for being able to track her weight, which is in her little red book anyway!
Dislike paying for the service when I can't use it! angry

ReenieReens Mon 08-Jan-18 20:42:11

Did you get a response to this PatchworkPig??
I've just tried to log into Baby Bundle & cant! The app has disappeared from App Store!
MN is there anyway of getting my data please? I'd quite like the momento of my babies first year!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »