Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Swine Flu Vaccine Petition - Please sign to give us the choice of vaccine we have

(4 Posts)
laurawantsababy Mon 26-Oct-09 16:24:15

Here

I have started a petition to allow pg women the right to choose which swine flu vaccine we have.

There are 2 being offered but pg women are to be given one that hasnt been fully tested. The other one available is safe. Thanks.

OhYouBadBadKitten Mon 26-Oct-09 17:52:10

Well, as vaccine production has been significantly slower than expected, so that there are fewer initial doses than hoped for, I'm not sure this is a sensible campaign. At the moment I think if you are offered a flu jab because you are in an at risk group then really you shouldn't be choosy.

Of course, if you wish to wait until there are much larger shipments of the vaccines, so all who want one can have one, then that is your prerogative. Perhaps there will be a choice then.

BoysAreLikeDogs Mon 26-Oct-09 17:54:48

already a thread on this

OhYouBadBadKitten Mon 26-Oct-09 17:59:34

Thanks BALD

Laura, better to start one thread and then just keep bumping it, much easier for people to keep track of discussion. Will reply to your other one for future discussion.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now