Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

is this IT???

(2 Posts)
purplepeony Fri 18-Sep-09 10:44:24

sorry torepaet what has been said 100x already.

Have been unwell for 2 days- started with a runny nose, lots of sneezing and sore nasal passages, then quickly got a temp- but not raging , and aches and pains. Went to bed yesterday afternoon feeling awful, and now got up and slightly better but still feel whacked. Little appetite except for cakes and unhealthy sweet stuff. Swollen glands in neck. Not able to work, as get hot and sweaty at anything except sitting at pc!

My son- adult but living at home- had what we think was SW a few weeks back and me and DH felt we had a very mild dose then, so that makes me think THIS is NOt it.

Am I missing any of the most crucial symtpoms of SW?

OhYouBadBadKitten Fri 18-Sep-09 12:57:16

Really hard to tell. Does it feel like flu? Whatever it is, it sounds rotten so treat yourself as if you do have it - don't share it with others, don't try and be a hero and battle through the symptoms. Lots of rest, fluids and temp reducing meds as neccessary.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now