Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

The temperature with sf how long did it last?

(5 Posts)
orangehead Tue 25-Aug-09 20:48:06

Ds6 had temp on sunday and sick once and loose bowels. Temp gone by sunday night but since then he has not eat, a bit weak, still loose, headache, tummy ache, sore throat, pain in chest and slight cough. He has asthma normally. He is a lot better than sunday but still has all the above symptoms except temp. But he seems a bit brighter in himself. If it is mild sf would his temp of lasted longer? Or does it just sound like a bug?

orangehead Tue 25-Aug-09 21:01:30

Anyone please?

Elibean Tue 25-Aug-09 21:10:48

No personal experience, but less than 24 hours doens't sound very flu-ey to me...and none of the LOs I know who've had SF (or more accurately, probable/possible SF have had such short lived temps.

Sorry to say it could be either...not clear cut, really. Only way to know for sure would be to pay out to get private test done sad

orangehead Tue 25-Aug-09 21:12:31

Thanks Just a bit confused when doing symptom checker when it says about temp as he doesnt have one now.

Gledhill Wed 26-Aug-09 10:32:03

both my ds had temp for 4 days
hope that helps

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now