Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

swine flu and day out to pleasurewood hills with DS1 nearly 2 yrs and DS2 4 months

(7 Posts)
Shell001 Mon 24-Aug-09 22:42:26

Hi,

Just wondered if you think im being over protective but bank holiday weekend at pleasurewood hills sounds like danger zone with little ones .. in laws want to go ..

I hate the place .. and with all the swine flu about im trying to avoid crowded areas.

pofacedandproud Mon 24-Aug-09 23:14:42

don't know where that is. If you are worried take some alchol gel for you and children's hands. you can't really catch it unless someone who has actively has it sneezes over you otherwise. The real worry is the autumn and schools. At the moment it is still generally mild.

Shell001 Tue 25-Aug-09 08:38:08

Thanks will do ... i wish you could put little ones in a big bubble that protects them ..

4andnotout Tue 25-Aug-09 08:44:35

I wouldn't worry about swine flu tbh, but is there actually a lot at pleasurewood hills that your ds's will be able to go on?

OhYouBadBadKitten Tue 25-Aug-09 21:20:53

Sounds like you'd really rather not go but actually, not sure you can use the flu as a valid reason because its going to get an awful lot more prevalent as we go into Autumn.

Shell001 Wed 26-Aug-09 21:17:00

True. I m going to give PWH ago .. thanks for comments.

OhYouBadBadKitten Wed 26-Aug-09 22:07:02

I hope you have a lovely time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now