Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone else a bit post-viral after alleged swine flu?

(6 Posts)
MitchyInge Fri 14-Aug-09 10:28:00

Still feel bleurgh almost a week after temperature and other symptoms back to normal. On plus side have lost loads of weight

Weight loss good - exhaustion bad sad.

It's 3 wks since I got it and still feel totally wiped out - and I only had a mild dose. Still, it got me back to my pre-pregnancy weight grin

peppapighastakenovermylife Sat 15-Aug-09 16:57:30

I had a very bad cold / mild case of swine flu (who knows) and even though I have been better for about two weeks I am still wiped out. Its not so much tiredness but physical exhaustion - going up stairs, getting up off the floor etc

questioneverything Sat 15-Aug-09 18:33:15

I never got a firm diagnosis but I had most of the symtoms. I have been left with a really weak/wheezy chest. No energy and thrush. anyone else got thrush?

Gibbspercival Sun 16-Aug-09 10:03:32

Firstly go to :
www.uktabloid.co.uk/MainNews.html
scroll down and learn the truth about this dreaded abuse of the public!

Cakesandale Fri 21-Aug-09 12:52:08

If it's not too late to respond, question everything - yes, I had thrush. But then I always do when I take medication, and I did take Tamiflu (I had a definite swine flu diagnosis and was hospitalised - I am on chemo so they are ultra cautious with me)

Hope that helps

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now