Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

knew this would bloody happen

(6 Posts)
DollyPS Sun 09-Aug-09 15:32:38

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090808/tuk-toddler-dies-after-swine-flu-misdiag-dba1618.html

She didnt have swine flu but they said different

So fuckin mad on their behalf

RIP little one

DollyPS Sun 09-Aug-09 15:33:17

uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090808/tuk-toddler-dies-after-swine-flu-misdiag-dba1618.html

jetcat32 Sun 09-Aug-09 15:56:21

poor little soulsad

PerfectPrefect Sun 09-Aug-09 16:01:36

there was an earlier wanrning of this possibility after a teenager was mis-diagnosed. Fortunately for her she is making a recovery from meningitis.

sad

PeachyLaPeche Sun 09-Aug-09 16:30:53

Terribly sad.

Not sure it's lessliekly to happen here where there is no flu line though- nobody I know is even bothering to get tamiflu becuiase you have to approach a GP still, and that's fair on impossible at the best of times. DS4 seems to have a chest infection after his flu so we will try to get him in tomorrow but I bet they'll say no chance.

yummymummy310 Sun 09-Aug-09 22:14:16

I had a chest infection after SF and had to go down to flu clinic and got antibiotics, you must insist on him being seen as chest infections are hard to fight when you've had flu, I'm sure they wouldn't refuse to see him if you explain x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now