Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

sorru to post again

(7 Posts)
giraffesCantRunA10k Fri 31-Jul-09 02:09:23

Feel horrid top of head, cheeks, arms hands and legs are ling tingly. kind of numb almost but not quite. so so stange. i actually have felt like this once before in my life - i remember being ill as a child and feeling like this. its horrible.

i feel like when ifainted this morning but am lyinhg fonw. how can you feel like your fainting when lying???

tried to google for ideas to help byt theres nothign. feel shitty. and cant sleep cos i want to cry cos i feel so crap.

TheWiltedRose Fri 31-Jul-09 02:13:20

Sorry nothing to help just wanted to wish you some peace tonight. Hope you feel better soon

yummymummy310 Fri 31-Jul-09 08:23:26

have you taken ibuprofen and paracetamol alternatively? I kept forgetting what I'd taken as was so hot I'd write down what you've taken. Try and keep cool open a window or ask someone to put a fan in the room and drink loads and loads of water or squash, try and eat too. It is horrid it made me cry but it will pass by soon, chin up x

giraffesCantRunA10k Fri 31-Jul-09 13:48:04

Thanks Yup temp was under control when that was happening. It was so scary, I was so upset and felt like I wasn't in control of my body. It was a bit like I was delerious as I wasn't thinking straight. That tingly thing is so wierd, feels horrid.

yummymummy310 Fri 31-Jul-09 14:08:02

yeah I felt like that too, don't worry it will pass smile

giraffesCantRunA10k Fri 31-Jul-09 16:26:26

I wanted to bite my cheek lastnight because it was so numb it was bizarre. I was sitting sobbing.

yummymummy310 Fri 31-Jul-09 18:27:40

awh bless hope you're ok soon. I've just been to doc today still got temp n flu symptoms 10 days later but nothing as bad as you've got at the minute am up and about doing reasonably normal things, the worst of it seems to pass by in 4 or 5 days x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now