Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Ive just got Sore throat / sleepy / headache / .. and DS2 3 months and DS1 22 months

(7 Posts)
Shell001 Wed 29-Jul-09 21:32:42

Ive just got a real sore throat, feel tired and headache and not myself ..

dont seem to be hot at the moment ..

Should i call helpline ? .. GP tomorrow ?

Im breastfeeding and just concerned with little ones who been sneezing ...

whomovedmychocolate Wed 29-Jul-09 21:33:55

Unless you have a fever it's probably a cold.

Take some paracetamol and sleep. We all have colds at the minute, they don't stop because we are in the middle of a pandemic

Shell001 Wed 29-Jul-09 21:33:59

today that is ... not just now .. taken paracetamol

Shell001 Wed 29-Jul-09 21:35:03

Yes i hope so ..

whomovedmychocolate Wed 29-Jul-09 21:42:20

Excellent. You just need to rest. Just keep an eye on your temp and that of your little ones.

yummymummy310 Wed 29-Jul-09 22:19:11

just keep a close eye on everyone and look out for high temp, sudden nasty coughing or any wheezing - that should be checked. If you aren't hot hopefully it's not that. We had it here and although we all reacted differently were all hot and had a cough, although I understand it varies from case to case.

Try and rest and not panic, hopefully it's not SF and if it is you will need your energy to fight it off. I wish I'd rested more when I got it tried to carry on as normal and ended up with a bad dose of SF and a secondary chest infection sad

My girls bounced back within a week, I'm on the mend now smile

giraffesCantRunA10k Thu 30-Jul-09 07:09:21

Hope you feel better soon. Mine started with a sudden fever - was fine all day Monday then suddenly in eve got high temp and felt strange.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now