Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

and we're off to France in September

(7 Posts)
GwarchodwrPlant Thu 23-Jul-09 19:19:15

are we likely to encounter problems do you think?

After reading the front page of the DM today, I'm not filled with confidence really.

Are they going to kidnap my baby and put us all in seperate quarantine?

annh Thu 23-Jul-09 19:42:48

1) September is 6 weeks away, I hope you are not seriously worrying about this now! Thousands of people (including me and dear family) are going to France this weekend! My primary concern right now is packing!

2) The story is in the DM - 'nuff said!

GeneHunt Thu 23-Jul-09 19:46:27

I've just got back from France and my main advice would be to take over British flu and cold meds just in case as the French like to put all meds up yer bum. wink

whomovedmychocolate Thu 23-Jul-09 19:48:16

Yeah I wouldn't read the Daily Mail if I were you - I'd not be filled with confidence on anything - including journalistic skills - after reading that.

Worst case scenario they will take your temperature and send you back.

OhYouBadBadKitten Thu 23-Jul-09 19:55:02

6 weeks away is a looong time in a pandemic. who knows what will happen by then?

Genehunt - they weren't bothered by sneezes were they? We are off tomorrow and dd had the audacity to sneeze this evening. (not worried really )

We have our meds, we have plans should we fall ill and now we are just going to relax and enjoy it. Am all packed and ready for the off - hooray!

Elibean Thu 23-Jul-09 21:50:41

What wmmc said smile

Mini-hijack: BadKitten, have a great time!

OhYouBadBadKitten Thu 23-Jul-09 22:09:46

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now