Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

For those of you that are confirmed/have tamiflu etc

(3 Posts)
PurpleOne Thu 23-Jul-09 04:50:42

Right, I came down with this 'bug' last Monday. Managed on my own til Weds, when I rang the doc and he gave me Tamiflu.

After all the aches and pains have gone, and the Tamiflu has all gone too... I still feel like shit.
My chest hurts, I can't breathe and I'm so bloody drained and tired. I don't have asthma or broncitis, jst a god forsaken chest infection but it's getting me down now.
And my ex is kicking off. Cos he said I gave it to him and I was selfish for going out and executing my zombie plan...yet he never offered to help.

Please tell me I'm not the only one...and I should be ringing the docs to get some antib's?
My kids are fine.
All I want to do is sleep all day and I feel exhausted as soon as I get up..then my chest iss rattling all damn night...

Mumcentreplus Thu 23-Jul-09 05:15:17

Purp you are not alone!!...I have taken 2 doses of Tamiflu so far and the aches have almost stopped but my chest sounds like a pair of maracas!!!(sp?)lol..I find it difficult to catch my breath and just feel exhausted...if it doesn't get any better I might get a pump from the doctor and some antib's ..I think you should at least give them a call and get some advice from the doc tommorow to be safe smile

dikkertjedap Thu 23-Jul-09 16:56:14

Yes, get it checked just in case you need antibiotics.

Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now