Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Swine flu medicine

(4 Posts)
sellas Sat 18-Jul-09 22:40:33

Hear ye Hear ye, the missus looks like she has gone down with the flu - I have been shrugging off a sore throat and temperature all week and now feel fine.
I am putting this down to the copious amounts of strong cannabis that I smoke - it has antibiotic and therapeutic qualities. I have often noticed in the past (when I have been ill) that I tend to not get stoned but my symptoms improve. Put that in yer pipe Mr Donaldson.

MumHadEnough Sat 18-Jul-09 22:41:52

hmm bored tonight are we?

PurpleOne Sun 19-Jul-09 04:21:09

surely when you catch the sf, with all that cannabis use....you will go down with bronchitis and a bad chest infection.
you wont be able to smoke cos the gange will rip your throat apart.

and take that from an ex weed smoker. and you wont have the energy to roll one up....

coughs

sellas Sun 19-Jul-09 12:40:59

you can take it in many ways - neat without tobacco, use a smokeless evaporator, or dissolve in butter and add to a milk drink (bhang lassi). There is some research into it being used as an effective bronchial dilator. Just keep your THC levels as high as possible and you'll cruise through SF.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now