Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

different angle on swine flu- tips on building up a 15 month old afterwasrds please?

(4 Posts)
PeachyTheRiverParrettHarlot Fri 17-Jul-09 09:56:59

We've (hopefully) seen the end of temperature and all the rest, but he looks hanging and is still off his food. He's BF which I am grateful for but any tips welcome.

slightlyneuroticmother Fri 17-Jul-09 11:49:38

I would really recommend Minidex tonic, you can get it at the chemist and it is brilliant. You can also give Echinacea to kids in a reduced dose. I have a three month old and am trying not to panic over swine flu - how long was he ill? So glad to hear he's mostly better now.

fishie Fri 17-Jul-09 11:51:43

plenty of rest. ds's legs were still sore in the mornings for a few days after all other symptoms had gone and he is sleeping more than usual over a week later.

PeachyTheRiverParrettHarlot Fri 17-Jul-09 12:46:14

slightly he's been ill with a few things lately so i'm not exactly sure when the bug switched to swine flu IYSWIm (we'd been told possible rubella before that) but I think at least a week. Never devastatingly ill, but a few sxcary moments.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now