Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

ermmmm ... swine flu?

(5 Posts)
Disenchanted3 Sat 20-Jun-09 19:05:52

I'm developing a headache ( had since yesterday), sore throat (this am) nausea and mild earache in both ears, DH is the same but vomitting.

Could this be that? Don't think ive met anyone with it but work with alot of kiddies?

expatinscotland Sat 20-Jun-09 19:08:24

i had swine flu and so were all three of our children confirmed cases.

i got sudden onset respiratory symptoms - first i thought it was just hayfever attack, then spiked a temp and got D&V.

it could be swine flu.

Disenchanted3 Sat 20-Jun-09 19:10:56

Thanks EPIS I don't think it feels that serious, just feel a bit 'bluergh' but supposed to be at nursery mon & tuesday & ob don't wanna be attending if I do have it,

But I have a weak immune system and feel ill most weeks so don't wanna not go in unless i have to miss (missed a day last week to illness & it was my first week)

LIZS Sat 20-Jun-09 19:11:37

but it could also be one of many other things. I think a sudden onset of symptoms is more of an indicator.

Disenchanted3 Sat 20-Jun-09 19:13:04

Thanks will just keep an eye on it, am sick of being sick.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now