Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Advice Please

(3 Posts)
SammEC Sat 15-Jan-11 14:16:58

My little man started with a clear runny nose on Tuesday and a cough, he was booked in for his swine flu jab on Tuesday and they said as long as he didnt have a temperature he could have it, so he did. However his cough has got worse and his snot has turned yellowy green and although he is eating drinking and playing and sleeping normally, I am worried about this cough, he seems a bit crackly sometimes and out of puff, then he runs round like a whirlwind playing = should I be worried, its saturday and i dont want to take him any where near a hospital in the light of swine flu but my surgery doesnt open till monday morning!!

PLEASE ADVISE!

Sirzy Sat 15-Jan-11 14:18:57

Only you can decide if he needs medical help, although getting out of puff isn't really a good sign! I certainly wouldn't let worry about flu put me off going to hospital if I thought DS needed it.

IF he needs seeing not going is going to cause more problems than going surely?

whomovedmychocolate Sat 15-Jan-11 14:20:22

How old is he?

Does he wheeze? Can you see his chest sucking in when he breathes? If either of those get a yes answer seek advice, otherwise it sounds very much like a cold.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: