Talk

Advanced search

MNHQ hasn't verified any of the posters on this topic. Please be cautious when sharing personal information.

What does a good society look to you? Participants needed for online survey

(1 Post)
odwyerej Tue 13-Feb-18 13:45:25

Hello,

I'm a political psychologist and lecturer at Kingston University, London and, as part of my research, I am currently looking for participants for a psychological study which will help us to understand more about the meaning of political ideology in England.

Both academics and the media have historically described people as being one of two types (e.g. liberals or conservatives, left-wing or right-wing). However, this could be too simplistic. For this reason, the study that we are carrying out asks people to define what the proper order of society looks like to them. It is an online study which takes approximately 45 minutes to complete and has received full ethical approval from Kingston University. Previous participants have told me that they found it to be an interesting survey to complete, as it got them to think about issues which maybe they wouldn't usually.

The type of method we are using in this study calls for a diverse sample (e.g. in terms of age, geographical location in England, ethnic background, political beliefs etc.) – we would like to get as many different voices heard in this research as possible.

If you're interested in taking part, please just send me a message or email at e.odwyer@kingston.ac.uk

Thanks!

Emma O'Dwyer

www.kingston.ac.uk/staff/profile/dr-emma-o039dwyer-414/

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: