Talk

Advanced search

Parental Engagement with learning in the Further Education sector

(4 Posts)
GemmaB78 Fri 01-Dec-17 13:43:40

Hi there,

I am student at the University of Bath, undertaking a Masters in Education. For my dissertation, I am investigating parental engagement in Further Education and the barriers that may prevent this. If you are the parent of a child currently in further education, I need your help!

If you are interested in taking part, would you mind completing a short questionnaire into how you engage with your child’s learning? The questionnaire can be found here: goo.gl/forms/AxZvsVpPt5vItUUe2

If you would prefer another format (e.g. paper or telephone interview), please let me know and I can arrange this. It should take you no more than 15 minutes to complete. There is no compensation for responding, nor is there any known risk to you. All data collected will remain confidential and will be stored securely.

This questionnaire will ask you a number of questions regarding the extent to which you engage with your child's learning, and any barriers that prevent this. It also collects some general information about you. Your participation is voluntary, and you may refuse to participate at any time. Please note that completion of the questionnaire will indicate your willingness to participate in this study.

Thank you for taking the time to assist me. The data collected will provide useful information regarding the degree to which parents engage with their child’s learning within Further Education, and explore any barriers to this. If you would like a summary copy of the findings from this study please contact me via email to request this. If you require additional information or have questions regarding this study, please contact me at gemmamaybishop@gmail.com

Thanks very much for your help.

Gemma

GemmaB78 Mon 11-Dec-17 11:05:16

Bringing this up for attention

Tinselistacky Mon 11-Dec-17 11:10:18

Done!!

abbsisspartacus Mon 11-Dec-17 11:12:45

Done but it's sex not gender

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now