Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Survey examining experiences of early miscarriage and mental health in a subsequent pregnancy

(6 Posts)
vickyfallon Mon 06-Nov-17 13:27:26

Hello Mums! We are students of the University of Liverpool, currently researching for our third year projects. We are recruiting pregnant women in any stage of a low-risk pregnancy (you are healthy and well, other than the common discomforts of pregnancy and you have no medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure affecting you or your baby). We are looking for women who have experienced early miscarriage (under 12 weeks) and women who have not. If this is you, please complete our 15-minute survey. Your responses will be completely anonymous and you will have the chance to win one of the £10 amazon vouchers (or equivalent in other currency) after completing the survey.

livpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9Sjrgld5h9pBCNn

Thanks in advance

ItsLikeRainOnYourWeddingDay Mon 06-Nov-17 13:31:10

I don't want to provide my email address and when I click forward the survey ends. Is there anyway around this?

rbrabbins Mon 06-Nov-17 14:10:17

Hi! Do you mean at the end of the survey? If you enter your email address it is just for the prize draw, it’s a different survey. However, if you still don’t want to add the address that’s absolutely fine, just miss it out and the survey will end, all your data will still be recorded! Many thanks!

ItsLikeRainOnYourWeddingDay Mon 06-Nov-17 14:50:22

No

The first question - are you pregnant I put no on. The next question asked for email address. I left it blank and it then said thank you for your replies. Didn't actually answer any questions

ItsLikeRainOnYourWeddingDay Mon 06-Nov-17 14:51:15

I see where I went wrong. I was saying yes to pregnant question in my head but clicking no for some reason lol. blush

rbrabbins Mon 06-Nov-17 15:25:08

Oh right, no problem! Thank you again! 😊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now