Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Giving advice about energy problems - research interviewees wanted (£10 voucher given as a thank you for your time)

(1 Post)
delisabethb Mon 09-Oct-17 21:16:34

Each year, hundreds of thousands of people in the UK ask for advice about 'energy-related' problems, such as gas and electricity debts, cold homes, poor housing conditions (i.e. damp and mould), and energy supplier complaints, among many other issues.

My name is Danielle Butler and I'm a postgraduate researcher at the University of Salford. I'm looking to talk to people who have used an online forum, such as Mumsnet, to ask for or provide advice related to various energy-related problems.

This will involve a telephone interview, lasting no longer than one hour, and arranged at a time that is convenient for you. As a thank you for your time, a £10 voucher will be sent to you.

If you would be willing to take part, or would like more information, please email me at d.e.butler@edu.salford.ac.uk

Thanks in advance,
Danielle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now