Talk

Advanced search

MNHQ hasn't verified any of the posters on this topic. Please be cautious when sharing personal information.

Please help with my postgrad research on Parenting Styles!

(1 Post)
julietbat Fri 06-Oct-17 13:08:06

Please consider taking part in my study which aims to explore the relationship between parental stress, self-efficacy (belief in one’s ability to accomplish a task or succeed in situations) and parenting style. The study is being conducted as part of my PGDip in Psychology at the University of Derby and has received ethical approval from the Psychology Research Ethics Committee at the Uni of Derby.

In order to participate you need to be over 18, be able to read, understand and communicate in English to a fluent level and be a parent of a child aged 2 – 18 who hasn’t had a diagnosis of a behavioural or cognitive condition.

The study should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete and your answers will be completely anonymous.

Ps - I am a regular MN lurker, generally on the AIBU board! I am hoping to retrain from being a history teacher to an educational psychologist and this research will form the basis of the final module of my psychology postgrad course so any help would be much appreciated!
And, assuming the majority of Mumsnetters are female, if any of you could ask your OHs to complete the study that would be fantastic since gender is one of the factors I'm interested in.

Here's the link to the study...
qsharingeu.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7OL9rq5mTwSLE9v

TIA smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: