Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Survey/Interview study about how general hospitals (non mental health) respond to 'personality disorder'

(3 Posts)
LeilaSharda Fri 06-Oct-17 10:18:48

Hello,

I am Leila, mental health nurse and PhD student at the University of Leeds. I am researching how NHS general hospitals respond to people diagnosed with a personality disorder. This includes people who have used womens/maternity services.

I am keen to hear from anybody who has this diagnosis recorded in their healthcare records, who has been admitted to hospital in the last 2 years. I would also be glad to hear from carers/supporters. There is an opportunity to take part in an online survey or a telephone interview.

Click the link for more info or to take part:
leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/how-do-general-hospitals-respond-to-personality-disorder

Please contact me if you would like more information about this study.

Many thanks,

Leila

Meow34 Fri 06-Oct-17 10:23:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LeilaSharda Fri 06-Oct-17 12:02:36

Thanks for taking the time to post. As a mental health nurse, hearing about these types of experiences is always very humbling. There is certainly a lot of work to do - I hope I can contribute something by doing this PhD research.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now