Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Win £20 vouchers in study that could help with healthy/fussy eating!

(2 Posts)
LucyTheFoodResearcher Wed 28-Jun-17 15:42:31

~Research Project with Prize Draw for 6 x £20 high street vouchers; open to ALL families with children aged between 4 and 12 ~

Hi everyone,

My name is Lucy and I'm studying for my PhD at the University of Exeter. My aim is to help parents to encourage healthy eating habits in their children by developing a healthy eating brain-training game for kids! This game has been tested out in adults and even appeared on Channel 4's How To Lose Weight Well earlier this year.

Our past research has shown that this game can encourage children to choose healthier snacks, reduce the amount of junk food they eat and even be willing to try new foods! We hope that in the future, this game can be used to help children with health problems become healthier.

To continue this research, I desperately need your help - I need as many families with children aged between 4 and 12 to take part in my project. There are no other eligibility requirements!

It takes 20 minutes and is entirely online. You will need a laptop or a computer to take part (touchscreen doesn't work unfortunately - but we're working on it!)

In return for your time, you will be entered into a prize draw to win one of six £20 vouchers to be used at a shop of your choice! You might also find that the research helps your kids to eat more healthily!

Take part by clicking here or get in touch with me at kidsfoodtraining@exeter.ac.uk

LucyTheFoodResearcher Wed 28-Jun-17 15:44:39

If link above does not work, please try:

www.kidshealthyeatingproject.blogspot.co.uk

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now