Talk

Advanced search

MSc Research Project - on-line questionnaire: How do self compassion, self esteem, self efficacy and physical activity influence mood states?

(3 Posts)
ClaireR75 Wed 31-May-17 22:22:39

Hi everyone,

I am completing my final research project for my MSc Psychology at Nottingham Trent University.

This research aims to investigate meditation v meditation and examine the influence of self compassion, self esteem, self efficacy and physical activity on mood states. The questionnaire should only take about 5 minutes to complete. All responses are anonymous and confidential. This research has received ethical approval from the School of Social Sciences Research Ethics Committee. Anyone over the age of 18 and living in the UK is eligible to participate.

Please complete the questionnaire if you get the chance.

ntupsychology.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/how-do-self-compassion-self-efficacy-self-esteem-and-phy-3

Thank you

Claire

catgames Wed 31-May-17 22:31:04

Hi Claire, the date of publication of your study on the survey page is given as 19th May 2017 which is a bit confusing. You might want to change this or clarify whether you still want responses after that date?

Mustwearahat Wed 31-May-17 22:32:30

This research aims to investigate meditation v meditation I'm not clear what this means - please could you explain?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now