Talk

Advanced search

Veganism

(4 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

SGamble Tue 30-May-17 13:58:35

Hi, I am looking for some help. I am a MA student of Social Anthropology at Goldsmiths College, University of London and am looking for women who are Vegan to fill out a questionnaire. My focus is why you made the decision to become vegan and how it impacts on your life and those around you. The first part of the questionnaire is about you age, employment type etc and the second part is about your choices. The link is :

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FDJ55RK

I hope you can help and if there is anything you would like me to know or want a further chat please contact me via messaging service.
Thank you in advance for participating.

KingIrving Wed 31-May-17 00:45:46

I wild it but you will get more response if you post on the vegan topic on Mumsnet which is here www.mumsnet.com/Talk/vegan

frenchfancy81 Wed 31-May-17 00:50:07

Have a couple of vegan friends who'd probably be happy to do it...how can they contact you? Or if you pm me, I'll send you my email.

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 31-May-17 10:19:32

Hi OP,

We're afraid we don't actually allow surveys on the main talk boards, so we're going to move this over to your NFP (not for profit) topic for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now