Talk

Advanced search

Have children (11-17 years)? Please participate in this 15 mins survey

(3 Posts)
hskuay Fri 19-May-17 10:18:34

Dear parents, my name is Hue San and I am a PhD student at Durham University. I am conducting a survey as a part of my degree. The aim of the survey is to examine young people's emotional processing, life events, approaches to conflict, and how that relates to their relationship with parents.

If you have children aged between 11-17 years old, feel free to participate in this 15 mins survey. Please click on the link below if you would like to take part.

Link to survey: face.dur.ac.uk/expt/people/lgb/16/kuay/

If you would like to be included for the prize draw, please send me an email at h.s.kuay@durham.ac.uk upon completing the survey. You will then be entered into a prize draw where one lucky MNer will win a £30 gift card (with the option of different shops).

Thank you in advance smile

Best wishes,

Hue San

traviata Fri 19-May-17 10:38:31

I did the survey and have 2 comments:

It took quite a while to load. perhaps you could add a warning about this so people don't give up too quickly.

the survey asks about an 'honour roll'. I don't know what this means. Is it a US term for doing well at school?

hskuay Sun 21-May-17 01:11:22

Hi Traviata,

Thank you for participating in my survey and for your suggestions. I am aware that it takes a while to load and I really appreciate your patience. This is due to (my supervisor and me) publishing the survey on the university's internal server to ensure anonymity and security of the data.

I do apologise if any terms used may have been confusing. This is because the survey questions are taken from previous validated studies and they are mostly from the US. And yes, 'Honour Roll' means 'doing well at school'.

Thank you once again for taking part. If you would like to be included in the prize draw (for a chance to win £30 gift card), please send your details to my email: h.s.kuay@durham.ac.uk.

Best wishes,

Hue San

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now