Talk

Advanced search

PhD research - how do general hospitals respond to personality disorder?

(5 Posts)
LeilaSharda Wed 10-May-17 12:50:01

Hello, I am Leila. I am a PhD student in the School of Healthcare at the University of Leeds. I would like to invite you to take part in my research.

I really want to hear from people with a diagnosis of personality disorder who have had to stay in an NHS (non mental health) hospital in the last two years for a physical health problem, or to use women’s services. I am interested in how people with a diagnosis of personality disorder, get the right healthcare when they have physical and mental health needs.

I would also like to hear from you, if you are a carer of somebody with a diagnosis of personality disorder who has been in an NHS (non mental health) hospital in the last two years.

Please click the following link for more information or to participate in the survey.

leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/how-do-general-hospitals-respond-to-personality-disorder

LeilaSharda Wed 17-May-17 14:24:18

This survey remains open (until August 2017). I can be contacted via Twitter @LeilaSharda or by using the survey link to access my contact details. Please do get in touch if you have any questions about the research.

Leila

Lunde Wed 17-May-17 14:31:42

Isn't there a danger that you are going to end up with very skewed sample data?

LeilaSharda Wed 17-May-17 15:07:22

Thank you for your interest. This survey is one part of a PhD project. If you copy and paste the link below into your browser you will find the study information sheet. Please feel free to contact me again if you have any more questions.

www.dropbox.com/s/q2h2zl4nbap4tc4/Survey%20Respondent%20Information.pdf?dl=0

Leila

LeilaSharda Wed 12-Jul-17 09:39:11

Last call to participate in this survey on general hospital admissions/distress/personality disorder diagnosis:

leeds.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/how-do-general-hospitals-respond-to-personality-disorder

There is an opportunity to take part in a telephone interview as part of this project - just tick the box at the end of the survey if you would like to find out more.

Leila

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now