Talk

Advanced search

Survey help needed!! 2 minute survey about examinations for primary school children

(6 Posts)
lizfaz28 Sat 29-Apr-17 15:52:31

Hi,

My name is Lizzie and I am studying Education at Newcastle University. I need a few parents with children in primary school to fill in this very short survey.
It is only 7 questions long and should not take more than a couple of minutes and is being used to research the differences between teachers' and parents' opinions of assessments for primary school children. All information is kept confidential and used only for data collecting. Any help would be much appreciated!

Just click the link below:

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/D6BH9SZ

terrifictoddlers Sat 29-Apr-17 20:06:42

All done Lizzie

Just a brief point re: question 7 - I'd have liked a 'don't know' / 'not taken any exams yet' option as if your child is in reception or year 1, they likely won't have taken any exams/tests, so parents (me for example) wouldn't know if they're children get stressed with exams!

Anyway, good luck with your project! All the best

spanieleyes Sat 29-Apr-17 20:50:30

I'm a teacher and a parent, what do I fill in grin

lizfaz28 Sat 29-Apr-17 21:02:36

Hi, thank you so much for filling out the survey and for your feedback, you make a very valid point! I have now added that option to the question, thanks again!!

lizfaz28 Sat 29-Apr-17 21:06:56

Hi, thank you so much for filling out the survey and for your feedback, you make a very valid point! I have now added that option to the question, thanks again!!

meditrina Sat 29-Apr-17 21:10:45

Question 5 could do with a text box to give reasons if you answer 'no'

There's a big difference between a DC who underperforms in written exams because they are anxious, and one who does so because of a SpLD

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now